Monday, November 20, 2006

Jenain, Ebbtide 36

We received this from Bill, who is about to make an exciting crossing with his Ebbtide 36, "Jenain."

Hi, my name is Bill, and I own an Ebbtide 36 called Jenain. I launched her in 1996, and have lived aboard and cruised full time since then, covering over 60,000 miles. Jenain is round bilged, the steelwork was profesionally done in Cape Town, I then spent 4 years finishing
her. She follows Alan,s plans closely with a few changes. Over the years, I have made many improvements, and other changes to make a great yacht even better. She is fast, seaworthy and strong. We weathered a cyclone in the Bay of Bengal and a 3 day 80 knot storm off the East
coast of Africa, with only very minor damage, only weather cloths, and a broken sail batten! I will be glad to answer any questions re Jenain, I also have hundreds of photos. I am about to cross from Argentina to Africa, leaving early December.

Safe Passage!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home